Thursday 12 August 2010

Didn't know blogging was this hard

True to God! (Haven't said that in like 2 decades) Blogging is hard work. 'Nuff respect to regular Bloggers out there. I havent done this in months and I can blame it on everything from my 9 to 5 or lack of internet access. truth is, i dont want to put up just crap here and creativity has been scarce too (in addition to the above excuses)
But guess what? just got meeself a Starcomms datacard! But the real deal is the service is so crappy couldnt even watch Eminem's nu video 'Love The Way You Lie' on Youtube until I went to their office in Wuse 2 Abuja. Damn! They say I should expect an improvement from next week so lets hope they keep to their word.

Now I gotta go...Will blog regularly from now on (if Starcomms lets me). Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment