Friday 30 October 2009

Beanie Sigel releases Jay-Z diss track


Former Roc-A-Fella artiste, Beanie Sigel just released a ‘diss’ track directed at his former boss and mentor on a track called ‘Average Cat’ which is a response to the first song off the blueprint 3: ’What We Talking About’. On the song Jay-Z says “Grown men wanna sit on my lap/but I ain’t got a beard and Santa Claus ain’t Black” to which Sigel replies “I’m a grown ass man, I don’t sit on nigga’s laps and I aint looking for no gifts outta Santa Claus’ laps Santa Claus ain’t real, let alone is he black”


Beanie Siegel accuses Jay-Z of calling the cops on him during jay-Z’s September 11 concert recently, spittin’ “The rapper Shawn called the police on me/cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3,” Siegel raps. “S**t, I just wanted to see him MC, and reminisce on when we was the R.O.C./But he called all the C.O.Ps, not only that, he brought out the F.E.Ds/So that’s telling me ‘F You Sieg,’/so F you too and F Bleek three.”

Beanie Sigel also went on an interview on radio day after DJ Kay Slay premiered the song, he said that he felt slighted for not being included on the Blueprint 3.

Beanie said “Jay in another place and I understand that. He did what he did as far as signing people to Roc-A-Fella Records, you did that,” Sigel told Charlamagne Tha God. “But as far as the push that people coulda got that really could have did things, you didn’t do that. If you look at 50 Cent - no disrespect to the G-Unit, cause I love the way 50 Cent did with his dogs - but if you look at it, them dudes got more money and more bread than anybody in State Property. Because 50 made sure of that. 50 took his people on tour and paid them, not tell them it was a good look for them to be on tour.”

Truly, I never thought I’d hear a track like this from BEANIE SIGEL of all Rappers! Beans goes hard on this one, going emotional, deep and factual.

No comments:

Post a Comment